MultiPark offers travel grants to those from PhD student level and up to, but not including, the position of group leader and/or docent.
- Maximum two travel grants per applicant per calendar year
- Maximum 25 000 SEK (including indirect costs) per applicant per calendar year regardless of destination
If awarded a travel grant, the recipient must agree on:
- Giving a local presentation arranged by MultiPark, presenting his or her research, within the year of receiving an award.
- Mandatory to attend all Frontiers in Neuroscience lectures for one year, starting from the date the travel grant was approved.
- Candidates must be employed at least half-time at LU or Region Skåne, and affiliated with one or more of the groups associated with MultiPark.
- Scholarships must be used to cover travel costs associated with:
- Participation in advanced scientific courses (on condition that there is no equivalent course available locally)
- Presentation of results at international meetings (poster and/or oral presentation as presenting 1st author). Only research done at LU can be presented
- The scope and aims of the course/presentation must be within the MultiPark research program (see the MultiPark strategic plan)
Send your application to diana [dot] jerman [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se using this form: Application form - Travel grants 2021
Applications should be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the event taking place. Travel grants will be granted for virtual conferences as well.
Send your report to diana [dot] jerman [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se using this form: Economic Report form - Travel grants 2021
We expect a brief economic report not later than one (1) month after the event, where the specified costs together with the size and source of other grants for this event are indicated.