MultiPark offers travel grants to those from PhD student level and up to, but not including, the position of group leader and/or docent.
- Maximum two travel grants per applicant per calendar year.
- Maximum 20 000 SEK (including indirect costs) per applicant per calendar year.
Maximum award for digital events is 3 000 SEK (including indirect costs).
If awarded a travel grant, the recipient must agree on:
- Giving a local presentation arranged by MultiPark, presenting his or her research, within the year of receiving an award.
- Mandatory to attend all Frontiers in Neuroscience lectures for one year, starting from the date the travel grant was approved.
- Candidates must be employed at least half-time at LU or Region Skåne, and affiliated with one or more of the groups associated with MultiPark.
- In case of conference presentation, the results presented must reflect work performed within the premises, and under the leadership of a MultiPark senior researcher.
- Scholarships must be used to cover travel costs associated with:
- Participation in advanced scientific courses (on condition that there is no equivalent course available locally)
- Presentation of results at international meetings (poster and/or oral presentation as presenting 1st author).
- The scope and aims of the course/presentation must be within the MultiPark research program (see the MultiPark strategic plan)
Send your application to diana [dot] jerman [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se using this form: Application form - Travel grants 2023.
Applications should be submitted at least 5 weeks prior to the event taking place.
Deadlines to submit applications during 2023:
• 15 February
• 15 April
• 15 June
• 15 August
• 15 October
• 15 December
Travel grants will be granted for virtual conferences as well.
Send your report to diana [dot] jerman [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se using this form: Economic Report form - Travel grants 2023
We expect a brief economic report not later than one (1) month after the event, where the specified costs together with the size and source of other grants for this event are indicated.