Plate Runner Platform
HCS / HCA enables automated acquisition, visualization and quantification of a large number of images.
The Plate Runner HD allows:
- Rapid snapshot acquisition of fluorescence images of cells and small organisms
- High resolution full well / full plate imager
- High through-put format for 96/384 plates
- May serve as a sensitive plate reader detecting whole well fluorescence
Examples of fluorescence assays that may be measured:
- Reporter gene assays
- Cell viability, cytotoxicity and apoptosis assays
- Neurite outgrowth
- Screening of fast kinetics
This device is very simple to learn and to use. It produces only full standard tiff images, compatible with any vendor image analysis program.
The Plate Runner is available for everyone to use.
E-mail: Laurent [dot] Roybon [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Tel: 046-222 9833
E-mail: Anna [dot] Hammarberg [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Tel: 046-222 0642
Location: D1023a (lab) or B1131a (offic