Other Strategic Grants
Other strategic grants give you the opportunity to obtain co-funding when inviting scientific guests to give lectures or when organizing scientific conferences. The granted amount can only be used to cover travel and accommodation costs in connection with the event. Costs for subsistence allowance (“traktamente”) are not eligible.
Trips by opponents are supported by faculty funds. For international leading researchers coming from outside Europe, funding will be considered.
- Maximum 40 000 SEK (including indirect costs) per invited scientific guest or when organizing local scientific conferences
- Maximum 60 000 SEK (including indirect costs) when organizing international scientific conferences
- Candidate must be affiliated with one or more of the groups associated with MultiPark
- Co-funding must be available
- Lectures/scientific conferences must be strategically relevant to MultiPark and advertised to all MultiPark partners well in advance, via the communication channels available, with MultiPark advertised as a contributor
Send your application to diana [dot] jerman [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se (Diana Jerman) using this form: Application form - Other Strategic Grants 2019
Applications should be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the event taking place.
Send your economic report to diana [dot] jerman [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se (Diana Jerman) using this form: Economic Report - Other Strategic Grants 2019
We expect a brief economic report not later than one (1) month after the event, where the specified costs together with the size and source of other grants for this event are indicated.