MultiPark support to translational pharmacology - application open
Call for collaborative projects 2023-2024
We are pleased to annouce a call for support to translational pharmacology projects for the funding period October 2023-September 2024.
Translational pharmacology is an important area of MultiPark, particularly in relation to this strategic goal: “TO CREATE NEW THERAPEUTIC APPROACHES FOR PREVENTION, DISEASE MODIFICATION AND MANAGEMENT OF UNMET MEDICAL NEEDS” (MultiPark Strategic Plan 2020-2025).
Per the Board decision, 500 000 SEK are made available in 2023 to support up to 2 projects in this area.
Scope of the call, evaluation criteria, and application template are provided in the attached Word file.
- May 9: Call opens
- June 18: Call closes (application deadline)
- Applications are reviewed by members of the External Advisory Board (EAB) during the summer
- Decision is taken at the MultiPark Board meeting on September 26
How to submit the application:
- Remove the first page
- Write the application according to the template and the instructions provided
- Save the file in PDF format
- Send the PDF file application to Diana Jerman diana [dot] jerman [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se (diana[dot]jerman[at]med[dot]lu[dot]se)
The application template can be downloaded below: