Frontiers in Neuroscience Seminar
Welcome on September 21 to a talk by our guest speaker Li-Huei Tsai from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA.
The title of the talk will follow soon.
- Li-Huei Tsai received her Ph.D degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas.
- Dr. Tsai completed her postdoctoral work with Ed Harlow’s laboratory at Cold Spring Harbor laboratory and Massachusetts General Hospital.
- In 1994, Dr. Tsai joined the faculty in the Department of Pathology at Harvard Medical School and was named an investigator of Howard Hughes Medical Institute in 1997.
- In 2006, she was appointed Professor in the Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, and joined the Picower Institute for Learning and Memory at MIT.
- In 2015, she co-founded the Aging Brain Initiative at MIT.
- In 2019, she became co-director of the Alana Down Syndrome Center at MIT.
Lecture host: Gunnar Gouras
Light refreshments will be served after the seminar.
About the event
Segerfalk lecture hall
diana [dot] jerman [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se